Friday, February 8, 2019

Baby, It’s Cold Outside!

Here we are again with some really cold temperatures!  I think snow is beautiful, it is nice to have a change of seasons, however, I just don’t think I will ever be a fan of super cold weather. Anyway, let’s enjoy some more beautiful pictures of quilts!


This quilt was so cool!  All those thousands of squares!!!


In the center, I quilted some floral type of free-motion designs.


This is a picture of how I do my feathers. People often think they look complicated, but when you see how it is just a simple curve for the spine and loops it is very simple!


There was this lighter area that acted as a frame and gave your eye somewhere to land, so I decided a feather would be a soft, pleasant design to look at.


Here you can see the feather and inside floral design next to each other. Hope you are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment